Saturday, June 30, 2007

Had a fun time with missions!

It's them items that summon up a statue and take you on an instance map with other families (if they join too). I joined because they say it's faster to finish the Escudo Pecher Hunt Quest at the Trinity Level 2 Mission. Well, it was fun playing along side my faction mates from RedSign. Whenever we kill an Escudo Pecher, a kill doesn't get registered. Does it mean I have to kill one by myself at the Porto Bello? I could kill one myself, but I'm not that fast to kill it. Plus, we failed one time because we didn't defend the base! (-.-;)

To relieve some stress, I invited families to participate in Interchange Level 1 missions since I had a good number of them. We failed twice but we won a couple of times. On the second try, we finished it in 5 minutes tops! We were able to destroy the enemies' bases since we are overleveled. But if you ask me, it's the right level because the spawns are Phobitan Chieftains, Castors and Polluxes! No wonder why I screwed up in my first attempt! :P

I can officially say that this is my first time participating in missions like these. The rewards were good but the best one was the Blacksmith's Cap! Yay!

That's all for now, ladies and gents. I'll go try to hunt more Escudo Pechers! :P

2 comments:

Hrin said...

I love missions as well! Been doing them in the dozens. But more for the ring hunting since I am ALL about the bling bling. ;)

The blacksmith cap looks like Burberrys gone wrong :p

Manny said...

@hrin

Thanks so much for the comment! I'm really flattered that you read my blog! :P

Rings? I want them but I'm really stingy went it comes to Vis... hehehe! :D

My family