Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Am I crazy or does it work?

Good thing the lag issue seems to be resolved. The lag I experience now isn't severe, so I should be very thankful. On to the topic...

I really admit that I do hunt Siegmunds ever since I defeated my first one at the Tetra Catacombs. There is something that really bothers (and turns me crazy) about "getting" a Siegmund. Everytime I feel like taking on a Siegmund, I either talk to "myself" saying to Siegmund to come out or put a motto on each of my characters dictating I want to fight Siegmund. So far, 75% of my attempts in doing such act actually works! Call me crazy but ever since that, I've been doing these chants or incantations for the Siegmund to heed my call. My latest escapade was at room number 7 of the Tetra Catacombs:

"Come out, Siegmund!"
"For I shall have your head!"
"Come out, Siegmund!"
"Are you afraid of me, Siegmund?"*
"I shall avenge every families' death caused by your hands!"*

After a few seconds, a Siegmund appeared! After kicking it's butt with Marvin (Fighter, Plow-guard), Sandra (Wizard, Psychokensis) and Sabrina (Scout, First Aid), I got the fruit of my labor: Tetra Catacomb Voucher 7!

Well, I still have a long way to go!

But before that, I decided to kick the butt of Siegmund No. 11 (I didn't know it when the player who slew Siegmund got the voucher) and someone else joined on my attempt to kill it. I kinda felt disappointed but he offered to give it to me. When I couldn't get the voucher, I thought the voucher was forever bound to that family. Then I realized, that was voucher no. 11! I already had that. So, I apologized to the family and I hope he/she feels the same. After kicking SiegmundNo. 7's butt, I helped someone kick Castor's butt (or was it Pollux?) at the price of Sandra getting KO'ed and me distracting the miniboss.

As for the story, I will continue it either tomorrow or tonight. Can't rush it, for I have other things in life other than Granado Espada.

*these responses have been grammatically corrected, for my sake

No comments:

My family