Thursday, June 21, 2007

Should I be a Colony War correspondent?

Although I was informed that the Colony Wars will be postponed, there was a notice that they'll be doing an ad-hoc Colony War! The results will be wiped out after maintenance and everybody can participate as normal. The only info I can dish out is this:

Colony War results

Let's see if I can do a count on who got how many Colonies...

For those that acquired more than one colony:

Destiny
  • El Tejado Verde
  • The Rion Prairie
  • The Old Port of Coimbra
  • Topolo Durga
  • Scorching Plateau
GodLike
  • Ferrucio Junction
  • Porto Bello's Deserted Quay
  • Lago Celeste
Council
  • El Canon de Diabolica
  • Ustiur Zona Uno
...and for those who acquired just one colony:

Renaissance - The King's Garden
RedSign - The Tetra Hill
Sentinels - Jezebel Glen
Escudo - Porto Bello's Desolate Cliff
ZerO - El Lago de Tres Hermanas
Family - Bonavista River
HuntOrHunted - Pradera de Ceniza
Vendetta - Rio Albi
ScarletRose - El Tierra Blanco

I hope I didn't miss out on anything. Sorry if I didn't keep track on who waged war with each other. Maybe when it's official, I'll try to take note.

And for the record, Porto Bello is becoming dangerous! Be forewarned in the risks of encountering a Thoracotomy or a Sabel Tiger!

No comments:

My family