Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Leveling up Calyce (part 1)

Wow... Been some time since I last posted. Just posting just to let you reader that I'm still doing everything I can to enjoy Granado Espada, even if the Nintendo Wii and Second Life is totally distracting me!

Anyhoo, here's what I've been up to: leveling Calyce to 100. That's right. Calyce. The lady who can use a crossbow. I've been leveling her up after I got her to level 72. What I did first is that I leveled her up within the Old Port of Coimbra. It also had another purpose, since I was collecting Unknown Green Gems to get myself a Catalyst Powder. It didn't improve my chances in getting a better rumin. So much for 1500 pieces of Unknown Green Gems...

Getting back on track, I then proceeded to level her up in Forgtten Territory of Joaquin. That places gives me memories of my life of leveling up many characters and Calyce is now part of it. Coupled with Expert EXP Boosters, this really lessened my workload in getting the EXP. Of course, I attempted to play for 24 hours straight but I needed to fall asleep. Of course, here's what I finally got to see during my stay in the Joaquin FT.


Fallen Champion spotted!

You saw it, alright! The Fallen Champion appeared in the area where the highest level spawns of this FT existed. Surely, I took the chance of fighting it with my puppet army (thanks to my Catherine, of course!).


The battle wages on...


...and to the victor goes the spoils!

But the spoils of defeating this so-called champ were worthless (to me), so I just opened the chests up and left it to rot and fade away. I did hit level 89 at that time and I needed to move on to bigger places. The Skullic Dungeon was the obvious choice but it got crowded lately and I am not able to level up in peace as expected. Oh well, I better try the Ancient Territory in Skullic Dungeon this time, I've got passes that I got for free from different events.

Now, a bonus trivia on my Calyce! I named her after a North American blogger who goes by the alias of Scarlette. Yep. Aside from these characters I created after my blogging friends, she's now included in my family as a dedication as a fellow GE blogger. Presea, you will be part of my family soon!

No comments:

My family