Thursday, February 26, 2009

Leveling up Calyce (part 3)

I realized that I have fallen asleep for 5 hours when I tried to AFK my girls in a spot I tested and it worked like a charm (of course, Samantha was at the top of her game with her maxed out Outrage Shot stance!). Waking up, I noticed that they weren't moving a single inch. I think it has to do something with the Internet connection, so I immediately took action and had to crunch time since I am 2 levels away from 100!


The AFK spot

Never have I felt excited that another (upcoming) veteran is going to fill my barracks, all for a Veteran Stance that's powerful than Calyce's Arbalester stance. With around four hours remaining in the clock, I did everything I can to hurry things up.


Witness the Dancing Revolvers!

Unfortunately, I was running low on pistol bullets to meet the deadline! Outrage Shot really eats a lot of bullets, as that was my fourth batch for Samantha! I was going to immediately switch to a rifle but it didn't deliver the results I needed and got defeated by the mob! How ever, I was 93% in hitting level 100 and I realized I had some level 90 cards from the Adelina's Booty Search. I just used one card...


Lo and behold, Level 100 Calyce!

Alright! I did it! Whew! That was some stressful journey! Looks like I have to find another candidate on who will take the next opportunity to be leveled up to 100. Just a small tidbit, I'm saving up for three candidates to be promoted to Veteran because I want to buy the Veteran Promotion Scrolls in bulk, saving a little G Points along the way.

Well, that wraps it up for Scarlette! I want to give another Bonus Trivia but it'll be featured on another post. It's about getting the Sagitta stance!

No comments:

My family