Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The fluffy, little Pilfurr

When the pets got released in sGE, I was so eager to grab one of them Grabbers. With a contest held to give them names for our servers, we now call it Pilfurr! It's a nice name if you ask me. It's furry and it grabs stuff from the ground.

Anyhoo, the adventure to get one was thrilling! All I had to do was to talk to an NPC that wanted an egg to eat for breakfast. There was a secret hideout of these creatures located in the Island of Fire. When I found a rock, it led me to a cave and it was the first time I laid my eyes on the Pilfurrs. *insert squeal due to uber cuteness*

Now, these suckers had to die before my hands and momma Pilfurr wasn't happy about it! She appeared with her family and wanted to kick my keister real good. Defeating momma Pilfurr wasn't easy but she retreated when I literally kicked her kids' butts big time. Somehow, I ended up failing the mission. After a failed second attempt, I decided to do some research and finally got my reward: a Moss covered egg.

Bringing it back to the Egg Expert made me so excited to get my pet but looks like he really wanted to eat it. I chose to keep it but looks like momma Pilfurr and family invaded Bahia Beach and wanted to kick the Pet Expert's keister this time! Having to protect the Pet Expert was tricky, since he was doing lots of Dragon Kicks! Eventually, my family was victorious and the Pet Expert told me to have the egg incubated in the Green House.


Checking the egg...

It will take three real days to hatch the egg, as long as you visit the egg and click on it. First day will let you clean off the moss of the egg. Coming back on the second day, the egg looked pretty normal. Third day was the most exciting day of all!


I'm free!!! I mean, it hatched!!!

Whee!!! My Pilfurr has hatched and I can give it a name! I ended up naming him "Brionne." I got that name as a result of mixing the letters of two nicknames. The nicknames, you ask? Figure it out yourselves! Brionne's very useful in picking up stuff when you don't have the muscle to pick up the stuff that appears on the ground. You better watch your pockets though, he won't be able to get more items if your inventory's full.

When I got Claire, she wanted a pet too so she set off with Grace and Emilia to get herself an egg as well...

No comments:

My family