Thursday, February 5, 2009

Is that a rabbit on your head, mister?

Because I got myself a Nintendo Wii, I am more distracted in advancing to level 2 Veteran for my main team and still deciding to get one of the following characters to hit Veteran:
  • Calyce (who I am leveling to 72 now, for the Sagitta stance)
  • Reboldoeux Soldier (for the special centurion costume)
  • Andre (to get myself a special armor crafter)
  • Karjalanien (to get myself a jewel crafter)
That's my reason for my lessened attendance in GE but here's what I'm actually posting about!



Is that a rabbit on your head, mister?

Yes! My Andre indeed has a rabbit on his head! You know what? M'Boma and Alejandro can wear it too! How did I get it? Well, there's seems to be an in-game event that will last until the 25th of February and it's easy to get one!

It all started when I was running Auch to restock on some Toolbox Kits since I suddenly ran out of it when I tried to summon a doll using Catherine. On the way back to Leonardo Expresso, I noticed a little wooden sign beside the Leonardo Expresso representative and I gave a click, much to my curiosity. After reading the text, it seems that a "White Event" is going on and I have to give Andre 20 pieces of Sweet Candy. I was curious where to get this "Sweet Candy" item, so I broaded out to get my answer. Bandeau repsonded that it's the candy I get from Adelina's Booty Search. I asked if there was an alternative other than. Bandeau also told you can get Sweet Candies from Claire after you finish the rumin creating quest (I think?). Realizing I had a good amount of the candy, I decided to bring to Andre and lo, it worked! I was able to claim myself a rabbit hat!

Remember you can get Sweet Candies from ABS or doing the rumin quests from Claire. Hurry up! You've got only until the 25th of February to get it! :D

No comments:

My family