Sunday, January 20, 2008

Farewell RedSign, thank you Takhisis

It was just weeks ago that I noticed RedSign was going to disband and its going to be recruited by the Outcasts Faction. Surely, disappointment came first because I belonged to a faction that stayed since Open Beta and I had a good experience with them. From witnessing the Level 52 Faction Quest to snagging a Colony for the +10% HP Buff. I was even thankful that during my month-long absence during October 2007, they did not kick me off the faction. Also, we had a welcoming celebration for 10 new members in our faction as well (and they eventually left...). Sure, the faction had its share of bad stuff but the good stuff totally outweighed it (for me, that is). Well, being part of a bigger and active faction was also a good move. We totally have a few online members during Colony Wars. But before I decided to go along with this plan, I decided to do some thinking...

Being with the Outcasts Faction would be great since they're active in Colony Wars. However, I thought about the faction of a good friend and fellow blogger. I didn't wait for the faction to be disbanded, so I left RedSign while it still existed. Of course, I get the seven-day penalty to go along with it.

After that penalty period, I waited for the leader of the Takhisis Faction to let me in their ranks (with me informing him of my availability). Well, it's nice to be part of a faction again. Good thing Takhisis is a Republican Faction, like RedSign. Well, thanks for the good times, RedSign. I hope your stay in Outcasts will be a good one! :D

No comments:

My family