Monday, July 30, 2007

Biggie problem!

My PC all of a sudden went nuts and now my screen doesn't move smoothly. I have a guess that my vid card must have overdid itself.

At this point, I won't be able to Granado Espada until I can replace the video card of this PC. I have to break this news to you guys, for it will hinder my progress in Granado Espada. Sure, I'll miss a lot of in-game stuff but I think it is the price I paid for being too addicted in playing video games.

I even had to reformat my PC and I had occurring scenarios where my screen's transitions are slow (slow scrolling, slow fading, windows disappear in a "blinds-going-down" fashion). Well, I hope my PC gets back into tip-top shape!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wah! hope you can fix your PC soon! i hope nothing happened to the flash comics i was looking forward to read/view. ^^

Anonymous said...

Sounds like driver problem? Try reinstalling them and see if it helps :)

My family