Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I welcome you, Refliwe (and hello Porto Bello The Hold)!

I have done M'Boma's quest and adopted him is "Refilwe." I got that name from a random name generator (Behind The Name) and it means "we are given" in Tswana.

fp20070717_wiz_mboma_elem
Boy, he sure is tall for an Absinian!

Checking his stats, M'Boma feels like an Elementalist, Wizard and Fighter mixed well. His HP rating is 6, equals that of a Fighter, making him a durable spellcaster character. Right now, I doing a "buddy system" on who goes with who from this point on. Refilwe here is buddied with Marvin for the meantime since Refilwe is still learning the Possession and Evocation Fire stances.

I updated my family portraits now, since they got new armors and hats plus Refilwe included! :D A lot has happened to me in the New World already but let's see if I can make some recollections. Yeah, I moved on to Porto Bello The Hold and those Zavi di Gavis are no joke! I missed doing Siegmund hunts already but I always ended up getting 6 Level 40 EXP Cards as a reward! :( I wonder if there's something buggy or that prize has a high chance of being chosen... For the record, I claimed my rewards four times (my best ever yet!).

In unrelated news, this is the Colony War results last July 15, 2007:

CW_20070715
Colony War Results of July 15, 2007

Let's look at the tally and changes as well:

Destiny:
-Jezebel Glen
-Pradera de Ceniza
-The Rion Prairie
-The Old Port of Coimbra
-El Canon de Diabolica
-Ustiur Zona Uno
-Ustiur Zona Dos
-Topolo Durga
-Scorching Plateau
-Via Fluvial

GodLike Faction:
-Ferruccio Junction
-The King's Garden
-The Tetra Hill (taken from the HuntOrHunted Faction)
-Porto Bello's Deserted Quay (taken from Council the Family Faction)
-Porto Bello's Desolate Cliff
-El Lago de Tres Hermanas (taken from the Council Faction)
-El Tejado Verde (taken from the Council Faction)
-Lago Celeste
-Rio Aibi

Looks like Destiny and GodLike are tied in claiming colonies. HuntOrHunted and Council's colonies have completely fallen into the hands of the GodLike Faction and Destiny hasn't lost any of their claimed colonies during the weekend. However, we still have a third faction with their name on the map:

Merlion - El Tierra Blanco

Merlion showed their courage by defending the only colony they have claimed. That was a pretty tough scenario there! :D Congratulations to all the factions that participated in the Ad-Hoc Colony Wars. I hope the "War Declamation Bug" is finally rid of (I hope!). Sorry guys, I wasn't able to participate since I logged late already so no list of war declarations and truces.

Also, I shall be inactive in Granado Espada now and then once my lowest level hits 44. I shall be using the time to create another Flash Comic, as well as planning to make a "Touring Project" for Granado Espada. Besides, I need to find a well-paying job now! :D

Until next update, see you all in the New World!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congratulations on such a very detailed account of the colony wars on carracci! i hope i can do the same complete recount of the war in cervantes as well.

wow, how ever do you level all your characters? i'm having a hard time leveling the RNPCs i recruited; some are still in their starting levels. it's kinda hard for me to spend time strengthening all of them since i want the main characters as strong as ever to keep up with the faction requirements.

p.s.: now i want an m'boma as well! :3

My family