Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I've moved to Porto Bello The Cabin!

After some time at The Deck of Porto Bello, I have decided to move on to The Cabin. It was really challenging but I am able to struggle! Looks like an old habit is coming back, thanks to the presence of none other than...

SIEGMUND!!!

This time, Siegmund takes an appearance of a gigantic Zavi di Gavi. There's nine rooms in The Cabin (compared with Al Quelt Moreza's 22 rooms and Tetra Catacombs' 16 rooms) for me to hunt this Siegmund. I was able to defeat a good number of these suckers already and I just need Room 2 Voucher of Porto Bello! Room 2 can be difficult because families tend to hang out there to grind all the way (and end up killing the Siegmund in the process). I am also racking up Family Rep thanks to the mobs available from the Punitive Forces' missions! :D

When I reached level 41, I remembered a quest from Najib Sharif. I accepted it and I have to hunt Mermen for 40 Hematites. The reason why I need these Hematites is because I will be rewarded a Bakir Rifle from Najib. I have to say that this Bakir Rifle will come in handy soon! :D The only problem now is that the rate of actually getting a Hematite is really low, even if I beat up 60+ Mermen at Porto Bello The Deck.

As I decided to take a stroll from Coimbra to Jezebel Glen to Porto Bello, Channel 3 of Porto Bello (outside) was infested with Level 64 Wolves. Wow, someone must have hunted these mobs big time and/or spent a fortune in acquiring it's Spinelles. Nevertheless, I was able to inform my faction and two members came to the rescue!

Wolf_extermination
Wolf extermination at Porto Bello, Channel 3, Carracci Server

Another thing to note, help yourself in comparing these Emilia Gulianos:

Emilia_compare
Left: Item NPC; Right: RNPC

Feel free to comment on this comparison! If you ask me, the RNPC is prettier but too bad her 3D model is emotionless. That is, when she poses, her face doesn't convey with the pose she does. And the hair is just horrible. It's too static that it doesn't "dangle" unlike the hair of the Female Elementalist and Female Musketeer.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i'd like to ask how long did it take 4 u 2 advance 2 ur current level (which is?)
n where can i find grace bernelli?
thanx!

Anonymous said...

cool~ another GE blogger~ ^^ but how come i never see anyone from my server T_T lol~ keep the updates coming, enjoy the game! ^^

My family