Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Another update!

Alright, I must update now! :D

So far, my lowest level is 41 while my medics are at 43 each. We are still settling in The Cabin, doing hunt missions and Siegmunds that come our way. I was able to finish Najib's quest of the Hematites and I got my Bakir Rifle! It's less 2 ATK compared to a Level 44 Brown Bess but it's got additional 2.0M range! :D I also found a broken Silver Baron sword, that prompted me to give it to Claude Baudez to activate a quest. Forgot what to collect but I was able to finish it and get my reward: Silver Baron. It's a Sabre and its power is equal to a Level 44 Sabre.

I missed the Colony Wars last weekend, due to the fact I went up to the high hills of Baguio City to see my mom and check out the Philippine Military Academy. My faction mates shall e-mail me the results soon, so I can chronicle it here.

Reminder: THE COLONY WAR RESULTS THAT WILL BE SHOWN IN THIS BLOG WILL ONLY APPLY FOR THE CARRACCI SERVER. BE FOREWARNED.

Okay... Where was I? Alright, I decided to do the Siegmund Hunt since I'll be stuck around The Cabin for a while. I finally got all of the Vouchers with No. 2 being last and here's a little filler about claiming my reward.

Siegmund_TheCabin

As for my reward, I got 6 Level 40 EXP cards... AGAIN! Really, really disappointing!

But to save the best for last, I did a lot of missions at the Spotlight with my faction mates. I really got a lot of good weapons for my level but the best item I ever got was a ring. Yes, I got a bling for participating in these missions! Like Mistress Hrin commented in one of my entries, she does this for the bling! :D I didn't know that spotlight was that "scary!"

Oh yeah, I had a hard time making that screenie. Those pesky Zombie Mermen and Abyssal Claws keep coming at me. Not to mention them Dread Anchors...

That's it for now! I hope to move on to The Hold when my lowest level hits... 43 perhaps?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

at last, an update!

i'm excited to read about the CW in your server. will watch out for that. :3

and lucky you, you're already in your level 40s! i'm still struggling with mine, though it will only be two more notches till my fighter lands 40. i can hardly wait!

My family