Saturday, July 21, 2007

Teaser teaser teaser!!!

Alright, just posting this one so I can promise to you guys on what's coming up!

lisa_teaser

I hope that gives you the message that I am serious with my Flash Comic series! :D Expect it to come out in a few days time. This will now have separate chapters per each file instead of a huge file. I'll keep you guys updated on the other chapters as well. Haven't finalized the title, for I have just finished making the buttons and writing the script in impromptu.

I will also be inactive to focus on this project as well. And I have another "flash project" in mind as well! :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hope u finish it soon because you certainly got me excited for this. hehe.

PJ Punla said...

I second the motion. I'm really looking forward to the next flash comics.

[I just realized that I owe you the corrected script for the first flash comics...I'll try to do it after this week.....]

PJ Punla said...

also, a suggestion, dear:

get a Cbox or some other form of chat box for your blog, so ppl can communicate easily with you ^^

recommending Cbox because I first saw it on Hrin's blog, and subsequently Veya, DeSanggria and I are all using it....

YMMV ^^

My family