Saturday, September 22, 2007

My flash comics have a new (actually better) home!

Just a small update but at least I've got a webhost to host my flash comics and organize them with some graphics and such.

Here's the the link: Tales from Granado Espada

Bookmark it if you want and updates shall be posted here! :D

In case anyone's wondering where the Emilia tale went, I'm planning to remaster it with NineMoons' help soon.

With the problem still present in my PC, it seems my hard drive is slowly failing. When it experiences severe pressure (loading graphics in video games, copying huge files, etc.), that's when I hear a click sound and the PC freezes and I gotta keep it closed for at least 30 minutes. Doesn't hang though when I use programs that aren't really stressing the HDD. If I play and it hangs in crowded places, my progress will be severely hindered. I really need a stable income for me to replace the hard drive (and pay some debts I made).

No comments:

My family