Thursday, September 6, 2007

Upcoming site!

I've been busy brushing up my skills in PHP and MySQL since I got a job offer of being a PHP Programmer. Why does this have to do with Granado Espada? Look at the partially updated "The Mena Family" section in my blog. The ones with bigger pictures have profiles! I'll work on the others once I have some free time. At least you'll have some history for the main members of my family!

Things to consider when viewing the pages:
  • All the info are purely fiction. Some info are based on real-life experiences while others are not and maybe purely coincidental. Read at your own discretion.
  • A new browser window will open if you click the portrait.
  • If you click on a small portrait, you might get nothing for I haven't given that character a page of their own (or in technical terms, there's no data in the database yet).
  • The background images will require some loading time because they're at least 500KB and below. Sorry! I wanted quality since those are PNG images!
Maybe I'll also use my recently acquired webspace as a new home for my flash comics... *cooks up an idea!*

No comments:

My family