Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm sorry to say this but...

Marvin writes a letter addressed to Amethy and her Volunteer Army. It reads:

"Dear Lady Amethy,

I have heard of your news that the Dark Lord is coming to attack Reboldoeux with his army. Although I am enthusiastic to join your army, I am afraid I must decline your offer. My reason why I decided to "leave" the even it is because our weapons have suddenly become dull and ineffective for only God knows. The Mena Family has experienced this unfortunate event went we overdid ourselves trying to get stronger. We have paid the price of our motivation (more like an addiction) to train beyond our limits. Thus, our weapons have dulled and we could not be able to venture the New World at all.

My sincerest apologies, milady. I wish I could participate but misfortune has totally come across me. I look forward to hearing from you the outcome of the battle. May the New World stand stall and live forever!

Sincerely,
Marvin Mena"

Basically, this PC will be away for the weekend because it tends to hang when I start it normally. I am using Safe Mode right now so I can make this important post. I was just deleting some fles and backing some up until a major problem occurred! I look forward to knowing the outcome of the event! :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aw man..it saddens me that you can't attend this one.

i hope you can fix your pc problem soon. we await the mena family's return to granado espada!

Anonymous said...

You lied about your Lisa's dobalada Corte , note lvl47.

My family