Monday, September 17, 2007

Why I didn't attend the party...

Well, I wanted to attend the party but it seems there are two factors that affected my absence:

I need a job

I need to find a (day) job that will help me finance myself (rather on depending on my parents) for all my needs and wants. From getting new stuff to funding my extra curricular activities (online gaming and such). Really now, I really need a good paying job so I can stand on my own two feet. My stint isn't enough to keep my wallet full, you know!

Since that's the major reason, here is the minor one:

I need to visit my mother at Baguio

Since I had no stint last weekend (plus with that major factor/reason), I took the opportunity to visit my mom who's at Baguio managing the canteen of the Philippine Military Academy. It's been a while since I've seen her and been to Baguio. Of course, I really made my visit worth it by helping around to operate the canteen. I also went to Baguio to get my mind off the dilemma I'm in right now.

Okay, this may mean that I won't be able to play Granado Espada for long periods of time. I cannot quit this, for I have committed to this game already (plus, I paid for my barracks expansion already!). I just need to find a way to get financed adequately (good paying job) for me to continue "enjoying life." I am still unemployed but I doing everything I can to get a job. Call center? Will only apply as a last resort. Wanna help me? Let me know...

No comments:

My family