Sunday, October 28, 2007

1st Granado Espada Bloggers Meeting

Hey there! I'm just making an entry since I attended the first Granado Espada Bloggers Meeting (in the Philippines that is) that was organized by NineMoons. Of course, other bloggers (from Casa Reclusion, DeSanggria, Welling and Fiksdotter) and came by at the said event and it was a blast.

We covered important topics such as issues going around each server. Only servers Carracci, Caravaggio and Cervantes were covered and it seem seach servers has its own expeiences and issues. NineMoons discussed on how to improve our blogs in many ways. What I ealrned from that part was linking websites in the post itself. Notice that the bloggers' names have link in 'em. It helps linking each other and to pages where we'd like to share the info.

To give an example of the link thingy, here's what you should do:

Granado Espada is an MMORPG that allows you to control three characters. Currently, sGE is already in commercial phase while its U.S. counterpart, Sword of the New World, is Free-to-play.

It shouldn't be like this:

Granado Espada is an MMORPG that allows you to control three characters. Currently, sGE is already in commercial phase while its U.S. counterpart, Sword of the New World, is Free-to-play.

Damn, there too many stuff discussed that I only remembered a little! :P Well, at least I hope I gave my share of the experience! :D

Looks like NineMoons even had plans to go to the "New Worlds" event. Go check it out here. It also includes her share of her experience during this Bloggers Meeting.

I still want to play GE but my PC is still unstable. I better have it checked ASAP! :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please update my link to www.sipchil.com the houseofreclusion.wordpress.com is already closed.. thanks nice to meet u anyway

Unknown said...

hey marv! don't forget the files you need to send me. hehehe. ^_~

My family