Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My patience is being tested... again. (plus some updates!)

Before I continue on to jabber about v2.1.18 updates, I just want to let this out my chest. Even though I have recently leveled up, I'm beginning to get bored after grinding at PB The Hold. I decided to grind somewhere else and I did, for a short while. Thueringenwald isn't very fast to level up, based from my observation. I did a few Bison hunts and it was really slow. I loved the music there though. I also tried the Desolate Cliff but I got overpowered by the strong mobs that are resistant to ice and fire (those pesky spiders are really hard to battle!). My elementalist must switch buddies at this point, for I let Stephanie focus on fire among the three elements.

It's either I stay in PB The Hold until they're level 48 or I will risk it all at the Desolate Cliff.

In other news, I was able to finish my Escudo Pecher hunt from Alejandro via Trinity Level 2. I was able to survive attacks from those pesky Merman Chieftains and able to kill Escudo Pechers by my own hands. Of course, none of this was possible thanks to a faction mate who accompanied me while I hunted the Escudo Pechers while he defended the home base. I was even able to acquire Alejandro's card for finishing his final quest. Loby Dick is one huge Octopus! I let Alejandro take the glory since allied NPCs seem "invincible!" I was able to claim my Alejandro card as well.

loby_dick
Loby Dick up ahead!

Since the commercial phase is just days away, I have decided to fill my remaining free slot for Gracielo! Will talk about that on the next posts, okay? :D

No comments:

My family