Monday, August 27, 2007

Colony Wars results of August 26, 2007

CW_20070826
Colony Wars results of August 26, 2007

This was one Colony War I will never forget. Channel 1 seems pretty occupied with lots of playing vying for a colony to claim. Believe me, my PC graphically lag when it tried its best to load up all of players in the screen. Lowering the "character graphics quality" in the options window (it's a new feature, helps... a bit) helped a bit in easing the stress my PC had to undergo.

Anyhoo, let's get to what I've seen so far. The RedSign Faction were planning out in attacking three colonies and were accompanied by the Covenant Faction. Even if I am from the RedSign Faction, I will retain my neutrality in discussing my experience in any Colony War I participate in and write about. That means the public is not entitled to faction secrets! :P They attacked a Destiny Faction colony at Jezebel Glen. After dealing the colony extensive damage, both factions decided to withdraw from it. Reports say that some of them decided to attack another target.

jezebel_glen_13
Tornado Vortex!

After some time, they decided to attack other colonies at Pradera de Ceniza and King's Garden. Their raid at the King's Garden failed over and over even with strategies they could come up. They were totally faced with GodLike's powerful families. At this point, RedSign has declared war with the Destiny, Merlion and GodLike factions as a result in an attempt to claim a colony. Merlion is in possession of the Colony at Pradera de Ceniza and the RedSign-Covenant aliance decided to take the chance to claim in the last minutes of the war.

kings_garden_04
GodLike attacked their intruders with ease

The final attempt to claim a colony was at Pradera de Ceniza. Sure, I was ablt to temporarily to secure a warp spot there because the mobs are too much for me to handle! But when I arrived at the heat of the battle, I was greeted with death. Since my characters are below level 51, I am still privileged to have auto revival. With just a few minutes of the Colony War's end, a massive battle occurred. Some families resorted into summoning monsters to either attack the colony directly or distract the defenders. A colony siege engine has been spotted as well! :D In the end, Merlion kept their colony despite the heavy damages it endured.

pradera_de_ceniza_06
Colony siege at Pradera de Ceniza

Alright, let's list the results of the Colony War!

GodLike
-Ferruccio Junction
-The King's Garden
-Porto Bello's Deserted Quay
-El Tejado Verde
-Bonavista River
-Lago Celeste
-Rio Aibi

Destiny
-The Rion Prairie
-El Cannon de Diabolica
-The Old Port of Coimbra
-Ustiur Zona Uno
-Topolo Duruga

Crusaders
-Tne Tetra Hill
-Ustiur Zona Dos
-Scorching Plateau
-Via Fluvial

Merlion
-Porto Bello's Desolate Cliff
-Pradera de Ceniza
-El Tierra Blanco

And for those who managed to snag one colony

Vatican - Jezebel Glen
Akatsuki™ - El Lago de Tres Hermanas

Looking forward to another Colony War!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i missed reading your CW reports. glad to have you back to write about the war in caracci. :D

you know i've been meaning to suggest if we can also have some people report on the CW in the other servers as well. war correspondents anyone? ^^;

Manny said...

@desanggria

I've got Carracci covered again. I wonder where can I read about Pachebel, Caravaggio and Vivaldi colony wars?

For Cervantes, there's you and NineMoons. :D

Unknown said...

@fil: oh i covered 2 CWs in caravaggio already, but that's for the factions pasawayprophecy & unholy. ^^

My family