Monday, August 27, 2007

Hey! What's this doing here?

During one grinding session, this appeared at Porto Bello The Hold!

vladmir1
Vladimir came and killed my family!

It seems someone wanted to harass the players in this place. The place is already a place of quality gaming experience (I mean there is no bot-like players with bot-like names) but someone decided to unleash this monstrosity in the place for reasons unknown. But just when all is bleak...

vladmir2
vladmir3
vladmir4

A hero came and sent the monster back where he belonged! This mysterious hero also had a lightning-fast family as well! I pray that there will be people like him to heed the call of clearing out monstrosities summoned using spinelles. Looks like people just love using spinelles for the thrill of seeing the weak fall easily, though I understand a reason why they release such things on certain hot spots.

Actually, you can tell that this hero is actually my faction mate. But I have decided to withdraw his identity for he might be a threat to these spinelle abusers.

No comments:

My family