Monday, July 6, 2009

If I had 84,000 G-Points... (shopping guide of sorts)

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS ABOUT A PROMO RUNNING FROM JULY 1, 2009 UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 2008. DO NOT USE THIS AS "FACTUAL IN-GAME DATA OR MECHANICS." YOU HAVE BEEN FOREWARNED.

Seeing this "Back to School" Promo from IAH Games really has me going on. The deal? 20% increase in all G Point loading. That's right. From the humongous 70,000 points to the measly 230 points get 20% more.

I am really tempted with grabbing myself with spending PHP 2,000 straight out of my recent payday and I thought to myself on how or what am I going to spend for 84,000 G Points? I'm no financial advisor/consultant but here's my take if I ever get my hands on it...

First option: Splurge on the costumes and Preimum Items I really want and need. Costumes for RNPCs cost 7,700 G Points apiece. For stock characters, it's 9,900. Consumable stuff you'll need are Promotion Scrolls, Crack of the New World *ehem* Mystery Powders, Enhancement Boosters, Enchantment Traquilizers, EXP Manuals and I could just go on and on! Maybe a little table will help us summarize things...

Item 70,000 84,000
Costume (RNPC) 9 10
Costume (Stock) 7 8
Mystery Powder 318 381
Promotion Scroll - Veteran 15 19
Promotion Scroll - Veteran (bundle) 15 21
Promotion Scoll - Expert 12 15
Promotion Scoll - Expert (bundle) 15 18
Promotion Scoll - Master 10 12
Promotion Scroll - Master (bundle) 12 15
Barrack Slot Expand 63 76
Warp Slot Expand 31 38
Enchancment Booster 127 153
Enchantment Tranquilizer 318 382
Socket Processing Tranquilizer 32 38
+5 Impervium (Normal) 7 8
+6 Impervium (Normal) 6 8
+5 Impervium (Veteran) 5 6
+6 Impervium (Veteran) 4 5
+5 Impervium (Expert) 5 6
+6 Impervium (Expert) 4 5
Combat Manual - Beginner (1 Day) 1,000 1,200
Combat Manual - Average (1 Day) 500 600
Combat Manual - Expert (1 Day) 318 382
Tactics Manual - Beginner (1 Day) 1,000 1,200
Tactics Manual - Average (1 Day) 500 600
Tactics Manual - Expert (1 Day) 318 382
Ancient Territory Pass (1 Day) 32 38
Ancient Shelter Pass (1 Day) 21 25

This little table shows you items I would purchase if I got my hands on the G Points. This ain't a complete list because my needs can change from time to time, whenever the need arises. The numbers are self-explanatory so I leave it to you how to figure this out. With what we have here, I could...

  • Get (almost) every character that I have dressed up
  • Make lots and lots of Vis
  • Make a good number of +(5-7) equipments
  • Make a good number of other items that need premium stuff to come true
  • Fill open all my barracks in no time
  • Get a good number of characters promoted to the next rank
  • Lots and lots EXP Manuals to go by
If I focus on making money, I want to post at the forums on what will be the consensus' needs. Of course, I want to make sure I have "something for everyone." The last time I sold Premium Items for Vis was kind of catastrophic. Anyhoo, this is something I'd like to get off my chest and mind as well. Let me hope for better things and save up on my cash. Unless, of course, my sister bugs me to stop buying WiiWare games and go for the bigger titles (damn, she wants Trauma Center!).

Until then, hope to expect more from me! :D

No comments:

My family