Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Granado Espada Character Contest from Japan!

Well well, I came across this video in the forums and I was pretty much amazed at the content! I mean, this video contains pics full of fan made characters all for a contest.

It just so happens that the jGE exclusive character is the winning entry! So that's how she was conceptualized!

There were many Japanese and European based concepts in here that most of them just amaze me! If only I could get my hands on these entries and look for someone to me translate, I'd be more than happy to share!

It's also amazing to see a plethora of weapon ideas, to existing ones and even unique designs (not to mention nifty combinations too!).

Is all I got know! :D Maybe I should post about my progress as well...

No comments:

My family