Thursday, September 18, 2008

Making Millions (for a first time!)

Okay... I loaded up on G Points because I wanted to splurge and maybe pray that I can get myself the Silver Skullic Bracer, Katana and Sakura Branch. But since I needed money to invest in Level 84 Elites, I decided to spend half of what I topped up to get a few million Vis to fund my endeavors. However, that all changed when I began to broadcast my offers...

I had received PMs from a lot of players interested in buying premium items such as Barracks Slots, Warp Slots, Veteran Scrolls, Mystery Powders and Expert Scrolls! I couldn't handle the volume of PMs and in the midst of the confusion, I told my buyers to meet at Auch when I was at Coimbra! :D

That resulted in one family getting pissed off at me and called me a scammer! Ooops... I was totally ill prepared for the event. Eventually, I was able to give my prospects the correct destination. I ended up spending up (almost) all of my G Points just to satisfy my customers! Well, at least I got some millions tucked to spend on indulgences and necessities.

Next time, prepare a lot of G Points for public selling or contact friends who want to buy premium items from me.

P.S.
I do not the the market pricing and you're lucky since my starting are usually WAY BELOW the market pricing. Be a long time customer and I may get you special discounts! :D But people, I'll officially let you know when can I sell premiums! :D Plus, it's a first time to sell to a lot of people I usually sell premium items to friends!

No comments:

My family