Sunday, September 28, 2008

Granado Espada at the Globe OMG (Oi May Gimik) event: The Preparations

After my shift ended on that Saturday morning, I hurriedly left the office and took the quickest way home. I decided to take a nap when I got home. Waking up, I had lunch and prepared my clothes in a bag. I had already prepared my agenda for the weekend a few days ago. My agendas were:
  • Prepare a bag of clothes.
  • Pick up the cake.
  • Get some funds.
  • Leave bag at friend's place.
  • Head to the SMX Convention Center.
  • Leave a little early.
  • Refresh at friend's place.
  • Report for work.
  • Sleep at the office after the shift.
  • Head to Power Plant Mall.
  • Pick up bag at friend's place after stint at Power Plant Mall.
  • Head home.
Agenda number one is done and I was preparing to leave for the day. I told my family about this and looks like they didn't object. Yay! Indepedence (I guess?)! As I stepped out of the house, it's gonna be one heck of a journey...

No comments:

My family