Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Great Sword Mania event

Thanks to DeSanggria, looks sGE launched a New Year's event! When I read her entry on the event itself, I set out and explored the world of Granado Espada in search of 20 swords belonging to a person named Bravo. Well, there were in-game rewards that made this event appealing and I did get everything as well.


Discovering one of the swords

According to the reward list, here's what you can get after discovering a number of swords:

  • 5 swords - 10x Snow Spray
  • 8 swords - 15-day White Angel Wings (+8% Movement Speed)
  • 12 swords - 15-day Black Angel Wings (+8% Movement Speed)
  • 16 swords - 1x Fleudelis (Great Sword, Level 100, AR 25)
  • 20 swords - White Rat Hat
I gotta agree with DeSanggria about one particular location where you can find one of Bravo's swords. Here's a pic to prove it too!


The Old Port of Coimbra, a breathtaking view...

In regards about the prizes, I can say that the White Rat Hat is a funny thing to wear and is now part of my collection. The Fleudelis itself is not very powerful but a nifty novelty if you ask me. I'm happy with my Nodachi (which is for level 92 characters with an AR of 30), thank you. The wings? I'll use them when the time comes. Snow sprays? I'll keep 'em for novelty purposes.

Gotta blast now. Here's a shot of a place I never ever went to level up (and missed a view as well!).


Behold, the waterfalls of Lago Celeste!

No comments:

My family