Monday, January 26, 2009

The easy way out can be costly...

This was a bit troubling for me but I had do it because I needed the stuff to myself an Elite armor I bought (the recipe) for my Scout. Checking an ingredient called "Seeds of Rafflesia" was somewhat difficult to look for and I remembered it was a gem. I checked it's crafting recipe and I was shocked to find out what I needed:

Recipe - Seeds of Rafflesia
Number of Uses: 1
Level 100 - Karjalanien Exclusive
[Seeds of Rafflesia]
Rating: Ultimate Type: Others
[Material]
High Quality Sapphire x 3
Solvent x 50
Triumph Filler x 15
Elemental Jewel x 1

Holy moly! This is gonna cost me big time! I have the habit of crafting gems since better ones are rather hard to find. So, I made a few Sapphires from some crafting recipes and got some that I have some stock. With that said, I managed to make three High Quality Sapphires, enough for to make the Seeds of Rafflesia. When I gathered the materials for it, I couldn't produce it because I needed to have a Veteran Karjalanien! I contatced a friend and it was a thrill that he had bot just Karjalanien but Andre as well! I needed them both to make the Seeds of Rafflesia, then the elite armor. It was a good thing he cooperated and I finally got what I wanted: Elite Rescue Suit.

With this accomplishment, I have realized that it was really expensive doing the easy way out. Sure, I could have gotten the Seeds of Rafflesia as a rare drop but there was no way I had the ability to even go where I can get one from a drop. Also, a sense of urgency required me to do this as well. That is, getting that armor crafted because of the benefits it will provide.

I just needed to post this. I was beginning to refelct that it's not going to be easy when you want the best things in life. Looks like I have to take things slow and one at a time as well.

Biggest thanks to EldeonRose for his help to make this possible!

No comments:

My family