Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trying out the Battle Arena at Bahia Island

When Bahia Island opened, the Battle Arena was a hot tourist activity, along with the Capybara and the Watermelon Games. Right now, it's not being visited that much than before. I took this as an opportunity to give the Battle Arena feature a shot.

It'll cost 100,000 to take a chance in battling a random boss monster starting at level 70 and above. You'll have at least 30 seconds to get ready before the boss monster is revealed for you to fight. When you sign up for the fight, anyone within Outside Bahia will be alerted that your fight will be taking place. This gives other families a chance to watch the fight within the 30 second period. Once the fight starts, no other families can come in to watch the spectacle. For my case, no one bothered to watch my fight since there not much people at Bahia. :(

Anyhoo, here's who I ended up fighting:


It's a level 102 Pollux!

This fight is particularly easy because it's within my level range and my equipment worked really well against this beast! Here's some more pics of my fight with this boss monster:


This bullet has your name on it!


Burn and go back where you came from!

Of course, this was a victory for me! After the fight, it will take 10 minutes before the Battle Arena will open to the next interested participant. So I decided to wait within the area...


Too bad we don't have swimsuits...

When the Battle Arena opened up again, I signed up for another fight. I was so confident that I was going to win the next fight until my opponent was revealed:


A level 122 Swamp Frogfish!!!

This didn't turn out to be a pleasant experience... I was, of course, owned by this beast! Once your family is defeated, you have 10 seconds to revive (Soul Crystals, anyone?) or you will be sent back to your barracks! Of course, I ended up having the latter since it was impossible for me to kick that boss' butt! :(

Well, it was fun to experience this feature. Oh! Prizes here include 1st Place and 2nd Place Tickets. I ended up getting a 2nd place Ticket from my fight from Pollux.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Hi Mena, great piece on the Arena!
Please PM Kaye~ on the G.E. forum to collect your Item of the Month.
Cheers!

My family