Thursday, May 29, 2008

Been busy here and there

Just letting you guys know that even my stress and other games got me, I'm still alive and I love GE. Alright, I guess you (the reader) deserve an explanation (or two) about my declining activity in GE.

First, my work took most of my availability because of stress. That's right, stress. I did my best to cope cope up with all of this but looks like it got out of control that I'm forced to choose rest over gaming. However, if I chose gaming over rest, that would spell more stress.

Second, my sisters. Ever since my two sister returned from the Northern Province, they're taking any opportunity to use the PC when I'm not using it. This is something I cannot control.

Third, new games my sister reintroduced The Sims 2 and showed me the Indigo Prophecy games. Boy, I got too addicted to The Sims 2 because of all the expansion packs I've never experienced! Man, this game really made me hooked big time! :P

Well, there are my reasons. Somehow, I feel like blogging my experiences in the past that I completely did not fulfill. I gotta get working on one already! :D

No comments:

My family